Thursday 6 April 2017

Evaluation Question 5

How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?





I did a survey for consumer feedback. I posted it on social media and emailed it to friends/family/teachers so that I got as many responses as possible from a variety of people.





After collecting and analysing these results, I found that the majority of my feedback from all ages was possible and they all felt that the product was to a good standard. Furthermore, I found that it appealed to the categories 23 years old and under more as they were the ones who tended to favour the digital aspects of the magazine (e.g. social media and the possibility of a digital copy) more as this is stereotypically more something that their generations are interested in whereas older people may not be more interested. I also think this is why I found that there was significantly less responses to my survey from people in the top two age categories. Furthermore this is why I also did feedback in the form of face-to-face interviews because it allowed me to access and older demographic and find out their opinions of my product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment